Thursday 7 February 2013

Some of my Favorite Jewellery

Helloo
Here's some of my Jewellery that I would like to share/show it with you. Do give your comments on how you like my collection. So lets get started...



To start with, all of us know this owl was so much in fashion some time back. So to keep up with the trend, I also bought some different types of owl.. Out of them, this one is my favorite. It has a long chain attached to it. My this piece is hardy enough and also is of good quality. I generally pair it up with my mono-colored tops. I bought this from Dakshinapan, Dhakuria of Kolkata. Price: Rs.120/- 




This one's my another favorite. The set is of silver and Pearl. I absolutely love this. Though I cannot pair it with any top or kameez, but still, this looks very classy, elegant, chic with Handloom or any sober saris which are another hit in the present market. In Kolkata, handloom saris are selling like hot cakes.




This was absolutely an random buy. It's a very common design but on the other hand, cute. Can be worn to any casual occasions.





I love it. It looks good with certain kurtas, dresses, tops even with some saris.I love the uneven arrangements of the neckpiece.




This is a simple set yet has a very traditional design. Looks very good with matching sari.




Last but not the least, a nice 'Hasli' design neckpiece. I had matching earrings but have  misplaced it.


Hope you like my part collection. Do give your valuable comments on how you like it...
See you soon.  









3 comments:

  1. Love the stuff you have picked out, great choice :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com , Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your collection.From where did you buy the pearl set(second photo)?

    ReplyDelete