Saturday 5 May 2012

Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor: Bronze Orange

I am not much of a Lipcolor person. I always like to put on a little gloss and get going. But recently I am on the hunt for good and economic natural shades lipcolors. One thing I made sure that as am not a regular lipstick person, I wouldn't invest a lot of money on a single lipcolor. From the launch of Maybelline's Color Sentational range, I've been hearing some good reviews about the products. So here's my 1st Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in Bronze Orange shade.





BRAND CLAIMS

Maybellime Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip Color is composed of crisp color from pure color pigments that give you rich opaque lips. The lipstick feels very creamy, with is built in lip balm that also has SPF 15 for sun protection.


PRICE

250


ABOUT THE SHADE BRONZE ORANGE
 



BRONZE ORANGE is a nice color with orange undertone. It is not a deep color. It’s a very pretty color. It does not contain any shimmer. At the beginning as I said I was generally in the lookout for a perfect day look lip color and I must say Bronze Orange did qualify my criteria. I just put 1 swipe of the lip color and top it up with a lip gloss.


TEXTURE OF THE LIP COLOR




Texture of the lipstick is very smooth. It glides on the lips effortlessly. Just 1 swipe is enough for the day look. The color and intensity can be built up easily with 2 to 3 swipes.







MY TAKE

  • Am loving  it :)




PROS OF THE LIP COLOR

  • Smooth
  • Good pigmented
  • Contains SPF 15
  • Doesn't bleed


CONS OF THE LIP COLOR

  • Staying power is not more than 3 hours


RATING

  • 4 out of 5













4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrittika
    Great Lipstick with great colour .It's really bright and eye-catching, and I love it! May i know do you write blog for others. If u ,
    can you write blog For Viviana , we provide you a beauty gigt hamper from Viviana .if your interested please contact me at this email id india.viviana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for ur comment Riya..
      and have already replies to ur mail...

      Delete
  2. gorgeous shade
    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete