Thursday 19 April 2012

Fabindia Tea Tree Skin Toner Review

Heyloo...today I'll be reviewing the Fabindia Tea Tree Skin Toner...Am super excited to review this because its one of those products I'll highly recommend to all, be it dry, normal or oily skin..








 PACKAGING

Here's the products.. It comes in a nice cute bottle with a flip cap. I simply love the cute design.. Even my brother, who is least interested in these stuffs, saw this and wanted to use it :) ...


DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT


An alcohol free skin toner with tea Tree Oil that controls sebum and clear blemishes.



PRICE


Rs 150 for 200 ml


INGREDIENTS


Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Imid Urea, Tea Tree Oil, Salicylic Acid, Neem Extract, Turmeric Extract.


DIRECTION TO USE

After washing your face and neck, spray the skin toner onto a cotton swab and grntly stroke in an upward direction. Avoid contact with eyes.




SWATCHES






This toner is light green in colour. It doesnot have any fragrance but has a smell of tea tree oil and other ingredients. But I tell you the smell will make you feel good. I generally use this toner twice a day. Once at the time of daily skin care routine at night in between cleansing and moisturising and the other time is in the morning. It removes the left over dirt which cleansers have failed to take out. This toner also helps in reducing breakouts and blemishes. It really has work wonders for my skin. After using the toner, my skin has an instant glow. I am totally in love with this product.




PROS OF TEA TREE TONER


  • Its alcohol free
  • Contains tea tree oil which is very good for skin
  • Reduces sebum and blemishes
  • Removes the left over oil and dirt
  • Gives an instant glow
  • Even if it doesn't work wonders for your skin, atleast it won't cause any damage to the skin
  • Nice and attractive packaging


CONS OF TEA TREE OIL



  • Till date I didn't find any but even if I have to say then I'll say that some can find the smell a bit strong  as it does not have any fragrance.



RATING



  • 4.75 out of 5





No comments:

Post a Comment